Saturday, March 15, 2008
Got my mac book today. Well, not really. The one I ordered wasn't in stock now so they are going to deliver it very much later. Does that suck or what?
Anyway I had to traipse around school with my dad, who was going nuts due to the large size of the campus, and it was a sunny day, and he didn't know how to deal with teenagers, which is why I'm always very tempted to answer to the question: "Who looks after you?" with "Me, myself and I. (which is true. They can't even remember that I don't eat stuff with chilli. Or notice when the light is turning green. All they do is pay my bills and I do the rest.) "
The guy at the laptop part turned out to be another mcm student, maybe ex-student, and I was a bit on the surprised side. However looking around almost all the peeps selling the notebooks were only a couple of years older than myself. He was pretty cute though, the Laptop Guy. Nice tanned complexion. My dad was saying loads of stupid stuff that made me want to pick up a notebook and ,well, not hit him over the head. Just hide my face.
Before we headed to NP, we swung by our condominium in Bukit Timah. The Japanese man had just ended his rental and the agents and the Pop were going through the damages. There was some shouting, arguing and I decided to take a walk.
Anytime adults start raising their voices, I just walk away. Poor, stupid, pathetic adults. I could give them a lesson in grammar but they won't appreciate it.
Anyway as I walked, I decided I really liked the condo. It was really peaceful there and it's a beautiful place. How can I describe it... It's like castlegrounds and done in the Roman style
It's just so isolated though. I'm the kind that needs to go Orchard Rd every week.
You Are Cinnamon Flavored Gum
|

You are daring, active, and a little outrageous.
You crave adventure and novelty. You like to mix things up.
Your personality is extra spicy and larger than life.
You love to have fun, and you are passionate about everything you do.
You're definitely a fiery person, and you don't back down from a fight.
Most people love your fire - but you can be a bit too intense at times!
|
Yum!
i thought the world of you
3:21 PM